At present, more than 5 crore people are using this app for information. The government’s attempt is to trace the location of infected people through this app.
(Also read- Will the validity of your prepaid plan increase by 3 May? TRAI said full plan)
You can also download like this:– This app can be downloaded on both Android and iPhone smartphones. To download, type ‘AarogyaSetu’ in it.
– This application supports 11 languages, so select any language from here.
– After reading the information page carefully, tap on the ‘Register Now’ button.
(Also read- Corona Lockdown 2.0: New rules released for online shopping, will be applicable from April 20)
– The Arogya Setu app will require Bluetooth and GPS data. Allow the app to work. Arogya Setu uses your mobile number, Bluetooth and location data for contact tracing and find out if a person is close to COVID-19 risk.
– Now register your mobile number and verify it through OTP.
– The app shows your level of risk in codes of green and yellow color. It also suggests what you should do. If you are shown in green and told that ‘you are safe’ then there is no danger.
– If you are shown in yellow color and the text says that ‘you are very risky’ then you should contact the helpline.
For information, let us tell you that this app has been praised by the World Bank and many great personalities of the country are also appealing to people to download this app.