quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. You have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly to win such huge prizes. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw.
Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 30 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Which National Park, That Launched Night Safaris In March 2021, Is Home To One Of The Highest Density Of Royal Bengal Tigers In The World?
answer- Bandhavgarh National Park
2. Question- Iranaitivu Island In The Gulf Of Mannar, In News As A Proposed Burial Site For COVID-19 Victims, Is A Part Of Which Country?
answer- Sri Lanka
3. Question- Who Was The First Player To Win Man Of The Match For India In An ODI In 2021?
answer- Shikhar Dhawan
4. Question- This Creature Is The National Animal Of Which Country?
5. Question- What Do The Initials Written On This Candy Stand For?
answer- Mars And Murrie
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.