Extra charge of 1.3 per cent on rent payment but reward points
However, there is an additional charge of 1.3 per cent for making rent payments through the PhonePe app by credit card. But you also get cashback or reward points. For example, on a rent payment of Rs 10,000, you will have to pay Rs 10,130.
Also Read – Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card: Get 20% off on Myntra and 10% off on Grofers, know the features of the card
How to make rent payment on PhonePe app-
1. First of all update the PhonePe application.
2. Now open the PhonePe app and click on All Service.
3. After this, in the Recharge & Pay Bills section, you will see the option of Rent Payment.
4. After clicking on Rent Payment, enter the amount of rent and the details of the landlord’s bank account.
5. Now select the payment mode. After this make the payment through credit card, debit card or UPI.
8. The rent amount will be credited to your landlord’s bank account.
Benefits of paying rent by credit card
>> Save your cash by using credit limit. Credit card dues are usually paid after 45-50 days. In this way, you can earn something by investing the rent money somewhere.
>> You can convert the transaction done through credit card into EMI. This means that you can also pay the rent through EMI.
>> Cashback or reward points are also available on transactions done through credit cards.