The new 2 × 2 map will have matches of short durations and only 64 players in a match. This map is based on the desert locations of Miramar and the theme of North Africa. Karakin Map is already available for the PC version of the game globally, but its mobile version has only been launched now.
Prior to the launch, the company made several tweets, confirming the launch of Karakin Map for PUBG Mobile officially on April 7, 2021. The company wrote in a tweet this week, ‘Be ready to get off the parachute on 4/7 in our Hottest Map of All Time.’
This definitely isn’t a prank – our brand new map KARAKIN is officially LIVE! ️ Please enjoy this warm welcome from our unofficial tour guides #pubgmobile #karakin #karaking pic.twitter.com/VH8aOxpM4O
– PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) April 7, 2021
PUBG Mobile New Update: Karakin Map Features
– Karakin is a small 2 × 2 map, which is about half the size of Sanhok, players have to be prepared for a brisk battle in it. In addition, players will have less space to hide, including large boulders and bunkers, which means that players will have to change their positions again and again.
– The subsurface feature of Karakin Map is Demolition Zone, which will change the layout with every match. Sirens in this zone will start bombing suddenly, in which the interesting thing is that the players will die even when hidden inside a building, which was not with the Red Zone in the second map in PUBG Mobile.
– One feature is sticky bombs, which can also be used to break walls. Therefore, if the players hide behind the walls in this, then they can be killed there too.
– In Karakin Map, players will also be able to shoot through thin walls.