After the decision of the app ban of the government late on Monday night, some users were happy and some came in quite a shock.
People on Twitter said that the Indian government has given a brilliant answer to China. The rest of the users also now appeared in support of YouTube in the battle of YouTube vs. Ticketock. Let’s see how the reactions of people have been …
59 Chinese apps including TikTok pic.twitter.com/3hLc6MeJln
– The Daily Hera Pheri Meme Project (@dailyherapheri) June 29, 2020
Chaliye Chinese apps ko vanakkam.
– Saloni Gaur (Nazma Aapi) (@salonayyy) June 29, 2020
– Jayanti (@Oyee_sun_Bae) June 29, 2020
#TikTok banned by central govt
Le memers and youtube pic.twitter.com/aqqqsqA5RJ
– sexysundari (@tweetshivani_) June 29, 2020
#TikTok banned in india
– Pranjul Sharma (@pranjultweet) June 29, 2020
– Arun Bothra (@arunbothra) June 29, 2020
– Akash ch. (@GureshC) June 29, 2020
#tiktokbanned in India
-. (@indorewalamemer) June 29, 2020
However, after the announcement of the government, the happiest and most relief has come to the PUBG players. Players are happy that PUBG is not a Chinese app, and that is why it survived the ban.
– UV (@ Rck5TqRzzBoS9T9) June 29, 2020
– ʍօ Ӏ օԵօ ѵ (@Faltu_username) June 29, 2020
Pubg is not banned by government but #TikTok ban ho gya
Le Pubg users: pic.twitter.com/OS8wwgDhLX
– NAMAN (@Pseudopanditt) June 29, 2020