BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has invited applications from candidates for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer and Others. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of BARC at barc.gov.in. Let us tell you that the starting date to apply online is from 10 September 2022, while the last date to apply is 30 September 2022. A total of 50 posts will be filled for the recruitment of Technical Officer and other posts through this vacancy. Kindly read below for other information related to eligibility, selection process, educational qualification and so on.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Starting date to apply – 10.09.2022
- Last Date to Apply – 30.09.2022
BARC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
Total Posts- 50
- Medical / Scientific Officer – 15 Posts
- Technical Officer-C- 35 Posts
- Medical / Scientific Officer-E (Nuclear Medicine): 1 Post
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Nuclear Medicine): 2 Posts
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (General Medicine): 2 Posts
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (ENT Surgeon): 1 Post
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Radiology): 1 Post
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator): 1 Post
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Pediatrician): 2 Posts
- Medical / Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon): 1 Post
- Medical / Scientific Officer-C (General Duty / Casualty Medical Officer): 5 Posts
- Technical Officer-C: 35 Posts
BARC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for these posts should have BVSc and AH/MBBS/MS/MD/DNB degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
The minimum age of the candidate applying for these posts is 18 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per government rules.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Salary
Selected candidates on these posts will get 56 thousand to 78 thousand rupees as salary per month.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through interview.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
All category candidates have to pay Rs 500 as application fee. The application fee will be paid through online mode.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Candidates first visit the official website of BARC at barc.gov.in.
- Now fill the required details and upload the required documents.
- Submit by paying the application fee.
- Now keep a hard copy of the same with you.
Correspondence- Follow Newstrack Job for more such news.