SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the registration process for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2022. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in. The application process for these posts is started from 30 September 2022 while the last date of application is 18 October 2022. A total of 990 posts will be filled under this vacancy.
Important Dates for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to apply online – 30 September 2022
- Last date to apply online – October 18, 2022
- Last date for making fee payment – October 20, 2022
- Correction in application form – October 25, 2022
- Tentative date of examination – December, 2022
Total Posts – 990
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates should have done Graduation in Science (with Physics as one of the subject) / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application or Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
Candidates age limit is maximum 30 years. However, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per government rules.
Candidates will be selected through written examination. The exam will be conducted in online consisting of 200 questions of 200 marks for a duration of two hours. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the exam.
The application fee is Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Candidates first visit the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
- Fill the required details and register.
- Now fill the application form and submit.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Now keep a hard copy of the same with you for future needs.
Credits- Follow newstrack.com