Ahmedabad: The last and decisive match of the five-match T20 series between India and England will be played at 7 pm on Saturday at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. In the T20 series, both the teams are currently 2-2. The one who wins the series in the last T20 match will be captured.
Team India got trump aces
The team led by Virat Kohli has now got trump aces in the form of Ishaan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav. Both of these have provided new options to the team by playing good innings. Kishan and Suryakumar made a big impact in their first series. At the same time, Haryana all-rounder Rahul Tewatia is the only player in the team who has not got a chance to make his debut. On Saturday, however, he may get a chance to play his first T20 International match.
Team India has a chance to make this big record
Let us know that if India wins this T20 series against England, then it will capture the 7th consecutive T20 International series. From the T20 International series played against the West Indies in the year 2019 till now, Team India has won 6 consecutive series.
Vijay Rath started against West Indies
India’s successive T20 series triumph was from the T20 series against the West Indies in the year 2019. Meanwhile, the Indian team has won against West Indies (2019), Bangladesh (2019), West Indies (2019), Sri Lanka (2020), New Zealand (2020), Australia (2020).
Team India’s victory chariot in T20 series
1. India tour of West Indies – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 3-0
2. India tour of Bangladesh – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
3. India tour of West Indies – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
4. India tour of Sri Lanka – 3 match T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-0
5. India tour to New Zealand – 5 match T20 Series 2020 – India won 5-0
6. India tour to Australia – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-1