Ahmedabad: Team India had recently defeated the visiting team England 3–1 in the Test series and now their next target is the five-match T20 series. The T20 series will be inaugurated from March 12 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. India has won 4 out of the last 5 T20 matches against England. Apart from this, India has faced defeat in one match.
Chance to capture 7th T20 International Series
Let us know that if India wins this T20 series against England, then it will capture the 7th consecutive T20 International series. From the T20 International series played against the West Indies in the year 2019 till now, Team India has won 6 consecutive series. Afghanistan holds the world record for the most consecutive T20 International series wins. Afghanistan has won 12 T20 International series in a row between 2018-2019.
Vijay Rath started against West Indies
India’s successive T20 series triumph was from the T20 series against the West Indies in the year 2019. Meanwhile, the Indian team has won against West Indies (2019), Bangladesh (2019), West Indies (2019), Sri Lanka (2020), New Zealand (2020), Australia (2020).
Team India’s victory chariot in T20 series
1. India tour of West Indies – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 3-0
2. India tour of Bangladesh – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
3. India tour of West Indies – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
4. India tour of Sri Lanka – 3 match T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-0
5. India tour to New Zealand – 5 match T20 Series 2020 – India won 5-0
6. India tour to Australia – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-1