Ahmedabad: World No-2 India, thanks to their bowlers’ best performance after their batsmen, defeated World No.1 England by 36 runs in the fifth and decisive T20 match to win the five-match T20 series 3-2. India (Team India) batting first scored a mammoth score of 224 runs for two wickets and then restricted England to 188 runs for eight wickets in 20 overs. India won the sixth consecutive Twenty20 International Series with this victory. From the T20 International series played against Bangladesh (Bangladesh) in the year 2019 till date, Team India has won 6 series in a row.
Vijay Rath started against Bangladesh
India’s successive T20 series victory was in 2019 with the T20 series against Bangladesh. Meanwhile, the Indian team has won against Bangladesh (2019), West Indies (2019), Sri Lanka (2020), New Zealand (2020), Australia (2020), England (2021).
Team India’s victory chariot in T20 series
1. India tour of Bangladesh – 3 matches T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
2. India tour of West Indies – 3 match T20 Series 2019 – India won 2-1
3. India tour of Sri Lanka – 3 match T20 Series 2020 – India won 2-0
4. India tour to New Zealand – 5-match T20 Series 2020 – India won 5–0
5. India tour to Australia – 3 matches T20 Series 2020 – India won 2–1
6. England tour of India – 5 matches T20 Series 2021 – India won 3-2
India last lost a T20 series in the year 2018. Then Australia beat him. At the same time, the Indian team has been invincible for 8 consecutive series. In September 2019, the T20 series played between India and South Africa was a 1–1 draw. Before that the Indian team also won the T20 series against the West Indies.