new Delhi: Team India did not have much of a start in the first Test being played against England and the Indian bowlers could not stop the visitors from scoring a big score. Although the bowling of the Indian team did not appear effective on the ground, wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant left no stone unturned to entertain the cricket fans.
Rishabh Pant’s funny jokes
Rishabh Pant encouraged Team India bowlers from behind the wicket and also made the fans laugh a lot. He made many funny jokes, which no one would stop laughing on hearing.
1- My name is Washington, I have to go to DC.
– Abhi Khade (@ khadeabhishek1) February 5, 2021
2- Nothing happens by itself here, has to be done.
3- Let’s go inside, create atmosphere.
4- What happened brothers, get a little tight.
5- It will be fun if you get trapped from there.
6- The wind has come, it will rotate.
7- Pujara has to run (to Pujara)
8- Pujendar and Narendra (Pujara and Nadeem)
Mims flood on Twitter
– BabuNuvuBtechAh (@BabuNuvuBtechAh) February 5, 2021
– Gurkirat Singh Gill (@gurkiratsgill) February 6, 2021
Rishabh Pant- pic.twitter.com/SUAhUl4AzB
– V (@vrushnotrush) February 6, 2021
Please enjoy this Rishabh Pant meme pic.twitter.com/Ooq1gUZ5Z7
– tom (@TomGaneCFM) February 6, 2021
Rishabh Pant doing his best to make this dull match interesting for the viewers with his on-field commentary
– Kiran @ kiraniyer27) February 6, 2021
If I was a bowler Rishabh Pant would say
“Mera naam hai Phoebe, mereko khaana hai Buffay”
PS- Phoebe Buffay is a FRIENDS (sitcom) Character
– Phoebe (@ Phoebe__18) February 6, 2021
Now I’m watching this match only to hear Rishabh Pant’s commentary … Basss baki to kuch ho hi ni raha hai
– = themoonchild) February 6, 2021
Rishabh Pant “Chalo Chalo Chalo Yaar Thoda Mahoul Banao”
He speaks our mind back at the mic! #INDvsENG
– Dr Khushboo (@khushbookadri) February 6, 2021