Karachi: Pakistan cricket team captain Babar Azam was accused of sexual exploitation by a woman some time ago. A court in Lahore had ordered an FIR to be filed against Babar Azam for sexual exploitation. Now a new twist has come in this case.
Babar Azam got a big relief
Where it seemed that Babar Azam (Babar Azam) The difficulties are going to increase, they have got a big relief. The allegations of sexual abuse against him have been withdrawn.
A Pakistani journalist Saj Sadiq has posted a video on Twitter. She wrote in tweeting, ‘The woman clearly stated that all the allegations against Babar Azam were false and she is withdrawing the case.’
Hamiza Mukhtar – I did not have any relationship with Babar Azam and the allegations I made were false pic.twitter.com/3AX02wR4H9
– Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) January 14, 2021
Explain that after a session of the Lahore court, Additional Sessions Judge Noman Mohammad Naeem ordered the police station of Nasirabad Police Station to register an FIR against Babar immediately after the cross-examination of the lawyers of both sides. However, the very next day Babar Azam got a big relief.
Previously disclosed this
The woman had earlier said in a press conference that the person who is doing wrong with me is none other than the captain of Pakistan cricket team Babar Azam. Both of us had relations since Babar Azam was not even a cricketer.
Sachin Tendulkar’s son Arjun Tendulkar’s master stroke cleared the way for IPL
He also said that he promised to marry me, he made me pregnant, he beat me up, he threatened me and he used me. He said, ‘As soon as he was selected in the Pakistan team in 2014, his behavior changed. The next year I asked that they marry but they refused. In 2016, I said that I am pregnant, they started behaving strangely and gave me physical torture. I did not say all this to my family because we had run away from home.