Send Lohri stickers on WhatsApp (Android)
As we said, WhatsApp does not have its own Lohri Stickers 2021 pack. In this case, you will need to download third-party sticker packs. For this, there are some apps on Google Play, which give you the option to easily download a variety of attractive sticker packs and load them directly on WhatsApp. Although many such apps come, but here we are telling you how to make Lohri wish through the Sticker.ly app.
- First of all open the Google Play app and search for ‘Sticker.ly’ and install the app.
- Now open the sticker app and log in or you can proceed by tapping on ‘Skip’ at the top right.
- After this, search ‘lohri’ in the search bar above.
- Now you will have many sticker packs in front of you, you can open them and you can tap on ‘Add to WhatsApp’ if you like.
- By doing this, the sticker pack will come in the sticker pack section of your WhatsApp.
Send Lohri stickers on WhatsApp (iOS)
Sticker packs do not come in WhatsApp for iOS and unfortunately you cannot do this through third-party apps. In such a situation, you have only one way left. You can save stickers found in chat by others. After that the saved stickers will appear in your stickers library. You can send those stickers to others from there.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Gadgets 360 Android app and follow us on Google News.