How to download Christmas sticker packs for WhatsApp
1. To go to the WhatsApp Stickers section, you must first go to the emoji icon on the left side of the chat, where you have to select the stickers option on the right side.
2. Now in the sticker section select the option of (+) at the top right corner. After this a new window will open, which will show the stickers available on WhatsApp. This app will have many lists of stickers, including Christmas sticker pack named Merry and Bright.
3. For sticker pack you have to click on download button.
4. If you want to download the entire pack, then you have to long press on the pack, after this you will see a pop-up asking ‘Would you like to add this sticker to your favorite?’ Then click on Add. After this, he will be added to Sticker Favorite.
How to import Christmas sticker packs for whatsapp via third party apps
1. To download the Third Party Sticker Pack, you need to click on the Get More Stickers option, which is located at the bottom of the sticker list. After this you will reach the in-app default list, where clicking on it will take you to the Google Play store.
2. On the Google Play Store, you search by entering the keyword Christmas WhatsApp Sticker. You will now see a list of apps offering this sticker. We tried Shivans Infotech’s Christmas Sticker Pack 2020 app which has got a 4.2 star rating on Google Play. You can also download these apps, however before downloading the stickers app, make sure that the app gets good reviews and ratings.
Unfortunately iOS users will not get the Third Party Sticker Pack feature on WhatsApp.