A Birmingham Mail report states that on 18 March, Amie Hall, a 17-year-old girl living in Birmingham, England, put her Apple iPhone on charging while sleeping and she slept with the phone inside her blanket. After a while, he allegedly saw orange sparks on his blanket and his blanket caught fire as soon as he saw it. Chahar also had a burn wound on his cheek due to his phone, which he also shared on his Facebook page, according to the report.
Describing the event in detail to the publication, the woman said (translated) “I closed my eyes to sleep and lay for about five minutes … [तब] I am orange [स्पार्क] Seen shining. I got up and ran downstairs and called my mother. “She further said” I just want to make sure that people pay attention so much – this [ऐसी घटनाएं] And could be worse. “
Birmingham Mail says that Apple had the charging cable near the hall, but its adapter was from a third-party company. However, it has been said from the hall that their charging adapter was from Apple.
Currently, Apple is trying to find out the cause of the fire. The company has advised users to follow safe charging standards. The company has also created a special page for this. One point in the company’s standard is that users do not charge their iPhones or other Apple devices in places where there is moisture or areas that are not ventilated. This may cause the charger to overheat or cause a short circuit due to moisture. Apart from this, we would advise you to always use original cable or charging adapter sold by the company.
For the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles, download the Gadgets 360 Android app and follow us on Google News.