Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI’s virus infection game mode has been temporarily removed, game developer Crafton has announced. This mode, where players have to deal with hordes of zombies, was released in November along with the Payload 2.0 mode. The mode consists of three rounds of battle between humans and zombies. Recently, Crafton announced that data transfer from PUBG Mobile to BGMI will stop after December 31 this year. The game allowed players to advance their progress from PUBG Mobile to BGMI.
in an officer Announcement, Crafton said they have identified a problem with the virus infection mode in BGMI. The developer hasn’t disclosed details of the issue, but says it will fix the issue “as soon as possible” and will notify players once the issue is fixed. The mode is closed since 2.30 pm tomorrow.
BGMI’s Virus Infection Mode was launched in November along with Payload 2.0 Mode. As mentioned, the mode has three different rounds that bring humans and zombies face to face, and the humans have to survive multiple rounds of zombie attacks. These zombies attack and infect humans in the game, and players need to survive the onslaught of zombies to win the battle.
While zombie boosters can also take or infect humans to reach the third level and become the ‘zombie king’ in the game, if only three of them are alive then humans turn into ‘heroes’.
Recently, Crafton announced the last date to transfer PUBG Mobile data to BGMI. It added that players have until December 31 to import their PUBG Mobile data. The developer says that this is being done to ensure a smooth gameplay for players who have previously used the PUBG Mobile Nordic Map: Livik (“former app”).
PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite were banned in India in September 2020. It was then relaunched as Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI, and its publisher, Crafton, allowed players to carry their progress and data from PUBG Mobile.