Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection is headed to PC next month. PlayStation dropped a trailer for its latest PC port, starring fortune hunters Nathan Drake and Chloe Fraser as they hunt for a long-hidden treasure. Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection launches on Steam and the Epic Games Store on October 19, and boasts a number of improvements over the original PS4 counterpart. The Remastered Collection was released for PS5 in January, and while Sony confirmed a PC version, there was no fixed launch date.
in a playstation blog postIn this article, Sony outlines the new features coming to Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection on PC. Just like the PS5, the PC version comes packed with two games — Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and the coat-and-tumble spinoff Uncharted: Lost Legacy. The port is being developed by Naughty Dog in collaboration with Iron Galaxy Studios, which previously ported The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to the Nintendo Switch, and brought the PS-exclusive Crash Bandicoot to Steam.
According to Sony, the PC version of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is fully optimized, with a reimagined UI, scale slider, and enhanced quality of life such as GPU and VRAM detection — one of the most recent in Spider-Man Remastered. Missing feature for PC. In addition to the obviously unlocked framerates, players will experience stunning visuals in 4K resolution, with further support for ultra-wide screens. It’s inline with other PlayStation to PC ports, where the game supports DualSense controller input, providing haptic feedback and vibration for an immersive experience.
From dense forests to exotic islands, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection lets you experiment with several settings, such as texture, model quality, shadows, reflections, and anisotropic filtering to reduce jagged edges. Pre-orders for the game are now on Steam and Epic Games Store, listed at Rs. 3,299.
Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection PC System Requirements
The list of PC system requirements comes courtesy of the PlayStation Blog, with the general requirements being an updated Windows 10 64-bit and at least 126GB of storage space, which makes sense, given that the package is technically two games. .
Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection Minimum PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-4330 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 (4GB) or AMD R9 290X (4GB)
- RAM: 8GB – 16GB is recommended
- Resolution: 1,280×720 pixels at 30fps (Medium settings)
Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection Recommended PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-4770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) or AMD RX 570 (4GB)
- Resolution: 1,920×1,080 pixels at 30fps (High settings)
Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection Performance PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-7700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB) or AMD RX 5700XT (8GB)
- Resolution: 1,440p at 60fps (High Settings)
Unknown: Legacy of Thieves Collection Ultra PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 (10GB) or AMD RX 6800 (16GB)
- Resolution: 4K at 60fps (Ultra Settings)