iOS 10 is out and available as a free download on a wide range of Apple devices. Installing the update is very simple, but if this is your first time, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
While recent iOS 10 builds have been pretty stable for us, there may be some bugs in the final version that will be fixed in subsequent updates. If you want to wait for it, stop reading now. However, if you are like us and always like to update as soon as the latest version is released, read on. Don’t forget to back up your iOS device before downloading and installing iOS 10.
Will my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch get iOS 10?
Apple has announced iOS 10 update for the following devices:
- iphone 6s
- iphone 6s plus
- Iphone 6
- iphone 6 plus
- iPhone SE
- Iphone 5s
- Iphone 5c
- Iphone 5
- ipad pro 12.9 inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- ipad air 2
- ipad air
- ipad fourth generation
- ipad mini 4
- ipad mini 3
- ipad mini 2
- ipod touch sixth generation
If you have any of these devices, you can install iOS 10. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus come with iOS 10. Follow the steps given below to install iOS 10 on your iOS device.
How to Download and Install iOS 10
If you have enough free space on your iOS device then you can easily update through these steps.
- go for Adjustment , General , software update,
- tap Download and install,
- When the download is complete, tap establish and tap agree with When Apple shows you its terms and conditions.
- Your iOS device will restart and iOS 10 will be installed.
Download iOS 10 via iTunes
If you don’t have enough free space on your iOS device, you can install the update through iTunes. This way.
- If you don’t have iTunes installed on your PC, first download and install it.
- Open iTunes.
- Connect the iOS device to your PC or Mac.
- Select your device’s icon on the top bar in iTunes.
- press summary tab and then click check for Update,
- click now Download and Update,
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to install iOS 10.
What are your thoughts on iOS 10? Let us know through comment. For more tutorials, visit our How To section.