If you’re on iOS 10, you’re probably using the new Music app. The app got a facelift in iOS 10 on both iPhone and iPad and now the design is great. You may have noticed this especially if you use Apple Music. As much as we love the new design, there are a few flaws in it. The shuffle and repeat buttons are hidden and there are no prompts in the UI to indicate their location. If you can’t find it, just follow these steps on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Music app.
- Play any song from an album or playlist.
- Tap on the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen. It contains the name of the currently playing song along with a small thumbnail of the album art.
- This should pull up the Now Playing window. just scroll up a bit until you see next,
- to the right of next You will see two buttons. The first is shuffle and the second is repeat. Tap the Shuffle button to turn Shuffle on or off. If its background is pink then it is on.
- You can double-tap the repeat button to play a song on loop.
This is how you toggle shuffle and repeat opt in on iOS 10’s Music app. Did you have trouble finding these buttons? Do you think the Music app should add some hints to show that shuffles and repetitions are hidden? Let us know through comment. For more tutorials, visit our How To section.
iOS 10 running on 54 percent of active devices less than a month after launch